Reducing Housing Costs
There are a lot of little things you can do to help reduce your housing costs. They may seems small, but a small change can add up to big savings in the long run.
- Unplug electronics and small appliances when not in use.
- Turn off lights when not in use.
- Take shorter showers
- Turn off the tap while shaving, washing hands, or brushing teeth.
- Only run the dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer when they are full.
- Do not flush paper towels, diapers, or condoms down the toilet/sink.
- Store used oil in a tin/glass container instead of pouring the oil down the drain.
During COVID-19 many of us are spending more time at home than ever before and our environment can have a big impact on our mental health...Health and Mental Health
Whether it’s a global pandemic, job loss, illness or something in between, tough times unfortunately happen to everyone at some point...Community & Social Services