211 is here to help you find the right community and social services.
You can dial 2-1-1 to speak to an Information & Referral Specialist, or search our online community resource directory, or chat online with us from 12-8pm MT daily.
Search for information on:
• Financial & social assistance
• Housing & utility help
• Food assistance & meal programs
• Seniors’ services & home care
• Parenting & family programs
• Government program assistance
• Disability support services
• Volunteer organizations
• Newcomer services
• Mental health support
• and much more...
211 Alberta is on its way to
becoming a full provincial service.
Until then, place your cursor on
the map to see the status of your region and CLICK to see a list of communities served in that region.
You can also reach the Alberta 211 call centres on toll-free numbers click here to view the numbers